A Group 1-2-3 car seat is a combination seat which encompasses Groups 1, 2 and 3. A high-backed booster seat with an integrated harness.
What’s it like?
A forward-facing seat that:
- Uses a 5-point harness or impact shield to secure children up to 18kg
- Uses an adult seat belt when used as a booster seat to secure children 15kg – 36kg
- Has a seat belt or ISOFIX* fitting to the vehicle
- Often has a limited recline
Who it’s for?
- Weight: 9-36kg
- Approximate age: 9 months – 12 years
Combination seats cover a wide age group. It’s important to ensure the seat meets your child’s needs, especially when moving from an infant carrier.
* ISOFIX seats must be approved by the seat manufacturer for use in your car (check compatibility approval list).