This is a combination child car seat that will grow with your child through their first 4 years. They normally have inserts that are removed as your child grows, and they rear face to at least 13kg/29lbs, with some even rear facing right up to 4 years old! (18kg/40lb)
What’s it like?
A combination seat that:
- Fits rear facing until at least 13kg/29lb
- Some can remain rear facing to 18kg/40lb for maximum safety, where as others must be turned forward facing. It is vital you check your handbook for the weight limits of your seat.
- ISOfix and seat belt option available
Who’s it for?
- Weight: 0-18kg/40lb
- Height: Eyes level with top of seat (check instructions, some may have a different limit)
- Approx. Age: Newborn – 4 years
Look for seats that have an easy 1-click harness adjustment to help make adjusting the seat a doddle!
NEVER put a rear facing child seat on a seat with an active frontal airbag. For front facing child seats, consult your vehicle handbook for manufacturer advice on airbag activation and seat positioning. Good Egg Safety recommends that children travel in the rear of the vehicle.
FOOT PROP WARNING
Some child seats are fitted with a supporting leg. Do not use this type of seat if there is a storage compartment or any other obstructions in the foot well, unless it's approved for such use.